How To Delete Skrill Account? – Skrill is an e-commerce company that allows payments and money transfers over the Internet, with a focus on cheap-cost international money transfers.
Despite these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Skrill account permanently or temporarily due to one reason or another, it may be a fraud issue, long vacations, or the user not wanting to be online again for a reason better known to him or her.
Whatever the reason, in the meantime, it’s obvious that some don’t trust the social giant anymore, and I keep hearing the same question over and over from my reader. So below I mentioned the simple steps to delete your Skrill account permanently.
How To Delete Skrill Account?
1. Firstly Go to https://www.skrill.com. You can use the app on your mobile to close your Skrill account.
2. Login or open the app on your mobile phone. You’ll see the button to log in at the top right corner of your browser or App.
3. Tap on Settings. You’ll see this in the menu on the left side of the page.
4. Tap Close next to “Account status.” You’ll see that your Skrill account status is Active next to the Close link.
5. Confirm by clicking Close My Account. This will completely close your Skrill account, then you’ll be redirected to a confirmation page that your Skrill account has closed.
Delete Your Skrill Account By Sending Mail
1. Firstly Open your email account that is linked with the application or website.
2. Now write an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. Write Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your Skrill account from their database, and to delete all your information with them, if any. Below is a sample of how to write your email.
Subject: Request To Delete My Skrill Account
Dear Skrill Team,
I have a Skrill account in your database with the name of …………. and my email ID is…………. I am not able to use this Skrill account anymore. So I am requesting you to kindly delete my Skrill account from your database and also a notification if any.
Name: (your name)
Phone: (your phone number)
Email: (your email ID)
Also, Read – How To Delete Unacademy Account?