How To Close Bank Of Baroda Account?- One of the top nationalised banks, Bank of Baroda, offers cutting-edge services to satisfy the needs of its clients. The bank works extremely hard to satisfy the needs of its clients, and as a result, it has a prosperous presence in all of the major cities in the nation.
A Bank of Baroda account, do you have one? Having used the bank’s services, are you satisfied? Your Bank of Baroda (BOB) account may be closed if you are unhappy with your banking services; to do so, follow these few easy steps.
Though you can’t shut your Bank of Baroda account online, you can download an account closure form (available online). You must visit a nearby BOB branch to close the account.
How To Close Bank Of Baroda Account?
1. If you have decided to close your current Bank of Baroda account, go to the local branch.
2. Please inform the “Help Desk” of your want to close your account.
3. An “Account Closure Form” will be given to you by the authorised agent, or you can obtain it online.
4. Fill out the form completely, including the Account Holder’s Name, Account Number, Mobile Number, and the method of payment you like to use to obtain the remaining account amount, such as cash, check, or direct transfer to another account.
5. fill out the form and then sign it.
6. When applying, you must hand over the account’s passbook, chequebook, and debit card.
7. Along with the form, you must affix copies of your identification and address proof.
8. The bank will start handling your request for account closure once you submit the form and the supporting documentation.
9. Your cell number will receive the information that the account has been successfully closed.
10. The remaining account amount will also be paid to the account holder in the payment method they choose on the Account Closure Form.
Account closure requests cannot be submitted online with the Bank of Baroda. To close an account, the account holders must choose the physical option.
Important Information About Closing A Bank Of Baroda Savings Account
- Visit the bank branch where the account was initially opened to close the account.
- Banks often do not permit the re-opening of a closed account, so one should only close the account if they are sure they won’t need it in the future.
- For future reference, one must preserve a soft copy or print out the entire bank statement from opening to closing.
- You should stop the automated payment instructions.
- Before cancelling the account, the user must settle all outstanding debts or charges.
Also, read – How To Cancel RBL Credit Card?