How To Delete eBay Account? – If you want to delete your eBay account completely, you will first require to be 100% sure of your decision. You will not be allowed to reopen your account once it is closed.
If you’re having trouble with your account, it may be worth contacting eBay. There could be a less radical solution to your problem than disabling it. However, if you decide to delete an eBay account, it is relatively simple, but there are some things to keep in mind.
How To Delete eBay Account?
1. Go to ebay.com on your PC or Mac and sign into your account, if needed.
2. However the cursor over your name in the upper-left corner of the screen and tap “Account settings.”
3. If required, click the “Account” tab, and then under “Account preferences” tap “Close account.”
4. Scroll to the bottom of the article and select the blue “Close account and delete my data” button.
5. Select a reason for leaving from the drop-down menu to close your account.
6. Select a more particular reason from the options given and then tap “Continue.”
7. Confirm that you wish to delete your eBay account by selecting “No, please close my account” from the drop-down menu and then tap “Continue” again.
8. Tap the box next to “I read and understand the above information” and click “Continue.”
As the site warns you, many, many times during this process, closing your account means that you will not have access to your sales history or can sell items, use your email address linked with that account on eBay, or reopen your account, once it has been closed.
What Happens When I Delete My eBay Account?
Deleting your eBay account does not appear immediately when you start the process, but it is a permanent step if you do it.
You can no longer buy or sell on the site, you lose all your comments and lose your purchase and sales history, useful information if you forget when or where you bought something, or from whom.
Deactivate your eBay seller account alternatively of deleting it by removing your automatic payment options and canceling any active eBay subscriptions you have.
Also, Read – How To Delete Jeevansathi Account?