How To Delete Jeevansathi Account? – Jeevansathi is an online marriage website that allows its users to meet and chat with their soul mates.
The website allows its users to create and edit account information, upload images, search the profile of members from the database list, chat with members, view their contact address, and submit interest to the profile.
We have received some emails from readers of our website who want to delete their account from the website. When we studied this topic, why users delete their Jeevansathi account from the website, we found that many users delete their Jeevansathi account.
Because they receive a large number of newsletters from the website, which makes their mailbox looks like spam while other members say they found their soulmate on the website.
So they want to close the Jeevansathi account now, while other members say we are looking for a life partner on another marriage portal so they want to close the Jeevansathi account on this website.
If you are deleting your Jeevansathi account just because of the newsletter or mail, you can mark the mail as spam by clicking the spam button at the top of your mail button or unsubscribe from the mail by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. If your reasons are something else, I will guide you step by step on how to delete your Jeevansathi account.
How To Delete Jeevansathi Account?
To delete the Jeevansathi profile, follow these simple steps.
1. Firstly, login into your Jeevansathi account
2. Then go to the Settings option on the top left corner, next to the logout option.
3. Select Hide/Delete profile section.
4. Tap on the ‘Permanently Delete your Profile’ radio button and
5. Select an appropriate reason for deleting your profile.
6. After that, you require to reconfirm the password to complete the delete profile process.
Also, Read – How To Delete Whatsapp Messages?