How To Close Upstox Account?- Nowadays, most stockbrokers, including Upstox online, make it relatively simple to register a Demat or trading account. To open an account with Upstox only takes a few minutes and the necessary paperwork.
No of how frequently you use them, all stockbrokers have specific fees associated with having an account with them, such as Annual Maintenance Charges and trading/transaction fees. In light of this, you might want to cancel your Upstox account if you do not utilize it for any reason.
How To Close Upstox Account?
Follow the following steps to close the Upstox account.
1. Go to the Upstox website.
2. Choose Support -> Download Forms from the top menu.
3. Visit the section labeled “Account Modification Forms” after that.
4. You can download the “Demat Account Closure” form.
5. Print it out and accurately fill out all the fields.
6. You must mail it to the Upstox (RKSV) “Correspondence Office” address listed on the form’s top.
Typically, it takes up to 15 days for your account to be closed after we receive your account closure form. Follow up with Upstox customer support if you don’t receive a confirmation after that.
Why Close Upstox Account?
- Don’t allow trading in brokerage-free equity delivery.
- There are no neighborhood offices in your town. It’s an internet broker.
- No personal connection manager.
- No advisory and research services.
- No GTC Orders
- doesn’t provide a trading account for NRIs.
- Margin financing is not offered.
- Extra Rs 20 is charged for call and trade orders.
Also, read – How To Delete eHarmony Account?