How To Delete Kotak 811 Account? – Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the leaders in this direction. With a locus on virtual banking, it has originated 811 modes of digital banking.
If you have an account under Kotak 811 scheme and looking for ways to delete it, we are here to help you.
Maybe you’re tired of using Kotak 811 Account, but now you’re done and you know you’ll never use that account again.
Whatever the reason, you should know that it is quite easy to close or delete Kotak 811 account.
How To Close or Delete Kotak 811 Account?
Unfortunately, you cannot close your Kotak 811 account online. Thus to permanently delete your account you are required to follow the below simple steps:
1. To delete your Kotak 811 account, you require to visit the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank.
2. Make sure to bring original ID Proof, Aadhaar Card, and PAN Card as well as a photocopy of the documents.
3. Request the bank official for your Kotak 811 Account Closure Form.
4. Fill up all details in the form and submit it with the photocopy of the documents.
5. The officer may ask you for the original documents for verification purposes.
6. After submission of the account closure form, your request will be accepted.
7. It would take a few days to close your Kotak 811 account. Be sure to bring the branch’s landline number. The account closing process may be delayed.
If it is too late to close the Kotak 811 account, you can remind the officer to do so quickly. You must transfer the account balance or preferably terminate the account before closing the account.
Why Delete your Kotak 811 account?
Well, if you already have a bank account, be it a PSU or a private one, you won’t need an additional account.
We do not believe that Kotak provides additional features that the other banks do not offer. And if you don’t have a bank account, it may be a good idea to go for the Kotak 811, but is it really practical?
There are a few characteristics that we do not consider favorable for an average person who opts for banking services.
- You have debit charges for almost all transactions. Cash deposits and withdrawals are charged.
- Basic Kotak 811 accounts have many limitations on cash deposits and withdrawals.
- If you want a physical card, you will be charged for it.
- ATM transactions are not free, beyond the default numbers per calendar month.
- You would need an internet or WiFi connection to complete your transactions. What if you are deprived of both for some reason?
Also, Read – How To Delete Zee5 Account?