How To Delete Kreditbee Account? – Would you like to cancel (close) or deactivate your Kreditbee account because you are completely fed up with using the service?
There’s no need to worry if the above is the case, as this is the right place where you can learn precisely how you can cancel (close) or even deactivate your account. There are various reasons why you may feel the need to delete your Kreditbee account, and among all of them is the constant spamming of your inbox by the company.
In addition, KreditBee is an Instant Personal Loan App and Credit Platform for Young Professionals across India. One can apply online for a Personal Loan and avail of up to 2 lakh in cash as a direct transfer to the bank account.
How to Delete Kreditbee Account on the Web?
It is simplest to achieve this by logging into your account in a web browser, either on a desktop computer or on a mobile phone, where all the options are available on your profile page:
1. The first step in the process is to visit Kreditbee’s official website
2. Enter your username and password in the login form
3. Scroll down and click on Settings
4. After that, click account.
5. Click on Delete Account
6. On the next page, enter your username and password again.
7. Click on the Continue button.
By doing this, you will be able to deactivate your Kreditbee account but keep your data. As a result, your account won’t be deleted immediately after completing these steps. During the 30 days that it is deactivated, you will have the chance to reactivate the account before it is permanently deleted.
In addition, you will receive an e-mail confirming deactivation to your contact address. Your data histories will be deleted from the site after 30 days.
How to Cancel Kreditbee Account on Phone?
1: Log in to your Kreditbee account using the mobile app
2: Click on your profile placeholder and select Settings
3: Click on the account below your username
4: Click Deactivate to deactivate your account
5: Read the messages, then select Delete.
The last time you use the app, you will be prompted to re-enter your password. After that, you can click the deactivate button to remove it from your phone.
The app does not allow you to delete your account permanently; you will have to follow the steps listed above to delete your account.
How to Delete Kreditbee Account Without Password?
You are usually required to be logged into your account to close your account. Because you have lost access to your account or can’t remember your password and have tried everything without success, you have to try something else, the methods below.
If you no longer have access to the account, there are three ways to delete it without using your password:
How To Delete Kreditbee Account?
Note that you can delete your account by sending an e-mail to the company requesting them to delete your account from their database.
Therefore, follow these steps below:
Follow the below steps to delete the Kreditbee App Account via mail.
1. Log in to your e-mail account that is linked to your Kreditbee App Account
2. You will need to compose an e-mail and send it to [email protected]
3. You can keep the Subject as “REQUEST FOR KREDITBEE APP ACCOUNT DELETION.”
4. In the body section of the e-mail, write about why you want to delete your Kreditbee App account and request deletion.
Here is an example of how to write such an e-mail.
SUBJECT: Request To Delete My Kreditbee Account From Your Database
Dear Kreditbee Team,
I have a Kreditbee account in your database with the name ……………., and the e-mail address connected to the Kreditbee account is ………………..
Meanwhile, I have decided not to use the Kreditbee account again. Therefore, I request that you kindly delete my Kreditbee account from your database and clear all notifications.
Delete Kreditbee Account By First Reseting Your Password
1: Open the Kreditbee web page on your device of choice
2: Click on the Forgotten password tab on the login page
3: Enter your e-mail address in the Username field
4: To create a new password, choose to Send e-mail so that you will receive a link
5: Open your e-mail by clicking the link provided by Kreditbee for creating a new password.
The following steps should be taken once you’re logged in to your profile page:
1. Go to your dashboard and click Settings
2. Click Delete Account
3. Select an option from the drop-down menu that describes why you would like to delete your account
4. You will be directed to the Delete Account tab after selecting a reason. Once there, confirm your deletion by clicking the Delete button.
By Contacting Kreditbee Support
1. In addition to closing your profile account without a password or logging in, you can contact Kreditbee support, and if you want it done as soon as possible, you will need to go to the support page.
2. Go to Kreditbee Support in your web browser. It is necessary to complete an online form stating your reason for deleting your account if you don’t know your username or password.
3. You have several options to choose from as to why your account should be deleted. In the menu, select the option for forgetting the password or username.
4. Complete the rest of the form with your name, e-mail address, age, and the username for your account. You can also fill out the comment box at the bottom of the form with any details about the account you want to include
5. Send them your form, then await their response via e-mail.
Also, Read – How To Delete Internshala Account?
Also, Read – How To Delete Internshala Account?
2 thoughts on “How To Delete Kreditbee Account?”