How To Delete Olymp Trade Account – Olymp Trade is an online broker that has been offering digital options and currency trading since 2014. This broker (Broker: is the name given to traders who mediate buy and sell transactions for a certain commission, conducting transactions on their behalf Only in the account of the person or institution of which you are part Facilitates the meeting of buyers and sellers and speeds up the negotiation) It is regulated by the IFC and uses its platforms all day for 25,000 has more than one investor.
Olymp Trade is a broker in the financial markets for people who want to trade. Olymp Trade offers (prices of the assets you see on the charts) and support, a tool that supports you to trade with a volume greater than your investment.
Charts are a visual illustration of asset prices (quotes) over a period of time (1 minute, 1 hour, etc.). Visualize how a price has changed in the past and allow yourself to make assumptions about how the price might change in the future. Now if you want to delete Olymp Trade Account permanently, then follow these below-mentioned simple steps.
How To Delete Olymp Trade Account?
1. Firstly, Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now write an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Write Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your Olymp Trade account sample given below and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
Subject: Request To Delete My Account
Dear Olymp TradeTeam,
I have an Olymp Trade account in your database with the name of …………. and my email ID is…………. I am not able to use this account anymore. So I am requesting you to kindly delete my Olymp Trade account from your database and also a notification if any.
Name: (your name)
Phone: (your phone number)
Email: (your email ID)
Why Delete Olymp Trade Account?
- Less variety of assets.
- Limited time trading contracts to trade. Only classic buy/sell operations are available.
- At certain times we can have payments of 80% while at other times 40% on the same asset.
- They don’t have training (videos and webinars) in all languages.
- The regulations are not as strict as others that use CySEC.