How To Delete OLX Account?
How To Delete OLX Account? – OLX is a leading online classifieds web portal that allows its users to post or upload used articles that they have in their possession.
The website allows its users to create or edit account information, post products or items to sell them for free, and not just one item.
It allows the user to post other classified ads like property for sale, job, based ads for rent. We have received some emails from readers of our website who want to delete their account from the OLX website. When we study this topic, why do users delete their accounts from the website?
We find that most of the people who delete their account from the website receive emails from the company, such as promotions or newsletters, which makes Your mailbox looks spammy while other Members say they are selling your item now and don’t want an account on the website.
If you delete your account just for your newsletter or mail, you can mark the mail as spam by clicking the spam button at the top of your mail button or unsubscribe from the mail by choosing the unsubscribe link, subscription found at the bottom of the email.
If your reasons are other, I will guide you step by step on how to delete your OLX Account permanently.
How To Delete OLX Account In Computer?
1. Firstly Log in to your OLX account then Tap on the Profile option.
2. Continue to the Account Settings.
3. Now tap the Deactivate account and Forget me.
How To Delete OLX Account On App?
Follow the easy steps below.
1. Firstly open the App and then Tap Account.
2. Click to the Settings.
3. Select Deactivate account and delete my data.
4. If you are sure to delete your account, Select Deactivate.
How to Delete OLX AD?
If you are a seller on OLX and have posted some ads that you wish to delete. You can delete the OLX ad by following the simple steps below.
1. Log in to your account then tap the Profile option.
2. Tap My Ads.
3. Tap the three horizontal dots of the ad that you want to delete. Now select Remove in order to delete the OLX Ad.
Also, Read –