How To Delete Coursera Account? – If you don’t want to use your Coursera account anymore, you can delete your account.
Deleting your Coursera account won’t stop payments. Make sure you cancel any active subscriptions on your account before deleting your account.
If you want to stop receiving emails from Coursera, you can also change your email settings.
If you delete your Coursera account, you may not be capable to restore your old account information. You’ll require to create a new account to use Coursera again.
How To Delete Coursera Account?
Users of this Coursera account, have two methods of deleting their account, namely:
- Delete account by email
- And delete your account through their Website.
How To Cancel Your Coursera Account By Email?
Note, you can delete your Coursera account by sending an email to the company, requesting them to delete your account from their database.
Therefore, follow these simple steps below:
1. Open your email account that is registered with Coursera.
2. Now create an email and enter the email address [email protected]
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY COURSERA ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your Coursera account from their database, and to remove all your information with them, if any.
Here is a SAMPLE on how to write such an email.
Subject: Request To Delete My Coursera Account
Dear Coursera Team,
I have a Coursera account in your database with the name of …………. and my email ID is…………. I am not able to use this Coursera account anymore. So I am requesting you to kindly delete my Coursera account from your database and also a notification if any.
Name: (your name)
Phone: (your phone number)
Email: (your email ID)
Cancel your Coursera Account through their Website
Follow these easy steps below:
1. Go to the following URL “https://learner.coursera.help/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=120983”.
2. Immediately you will be driven to the Contact Us page.
3. Enter your Email Address that is linked to the account you aspire to delete.
4. In the Massage box, write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” and also your true reason for deleting Coursera from your account.
5. Click the CAPTCHA.
6. Click on Submit to send your account deletion request.
Why Delete Coursera Account?
1) Once the learner has completed all the lessons and tests before the certificate is issued, there is an ID verification process that needs to be completed. This is sometimes cumbersome and the online interface for ID verification on mobile phones is slow.
2) Learners taking courses have found that they do not get any direct feedback on questions or assignments from the course instructors themselves.
This is possible because the number of people taking each course is huge and it is not practically possible for instructors to train learners individually on such a large scale.
3) Since Coursera forums are massive, they can be chaotic at times and it was found that bullying by some students goes unnoticed by forum moderators.
4) In free courses, there are many videos or multiple reminders at the end of the lessons to upgrade for the certificate. It can appear a bit awkward at times.
5) Courses in which assignments require peer review, for less popular courses this may take much longer and the certificate may be obtained until all tests and assignments are marked as complete It’s not possible to do.
The learner continues to pay for the monthly subscription for no other reason while waiting for delayed peer review from another learner.
Also, Read –
How To Delete Olymp Trade Account?
6 thoughts on “How To Delete Coursera Account?”
My dhani account delete
[email protected] my dhani account delete
My dhani account delete plz
Mera account kisi dusre ne khol rakkha tha mere phome or sare documents kho gye the