How To Delete Shein Account? – Shein is a business-to-customer online fashion brand. The company focuses on women’s clothing, also offers men’s clothing, children’s clothing, accessories, home decoration, and other fashion items.
Shein was founded in October 2008. It has a presence in more than 220 countries and regions around the world. If you wish to delete your Shein Account, then you can follow one of the below steps for deleting your account.
How To Delete Shein Account?
Delete your Shein account through the app
1. Firstly, Open the Shein app on your Android or iOS device and follow the steps mentioned below to delete the Shein account.
2. Choose your profile tab, Me, located at the bottom-right of the app.
3. Then click on the Gear (Settings) icon at the top-right.
4. On the next page, click on Account security.
5. Then click on Delete Account.
6. Now follow the on-screen directions and then your Shein account will be deleted within three working days.
Delete your Shein account through Email
To delete your Shein account, you can also simply send a straightforward email to their support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and request them to delete your Shein account. Follow the steps below:
1. Get access to your mail account which you’ve previously applied during the login process.
2. Write email@example.com in the ‘To’ address.
3. Write ‘Request to delete my Shein account’ in the subject.
4. After writing a mail, click Send.
5. Your email should be looking like this:
Here is an example of how to write such an email.
SUBJECT: Request To Delete My Shein Account From Your Database
Dear Shein Team,
I have a Shein account in your database with the name ……………. and the email address that is connected to the Shein account is ………………..
Meanwhile, for any reason, I have decided not to use the Shein account again. Therefore I request that you kindly delete my Shein account from your database and also clear all notifications if any.
Also, Read – How To Delete Nykaa Account?