How to Delete Shaadi.com Account – If you want to delete your account on Shaadi official website, I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully given you a guide on how to delete a Shaadi account.
Shaadi.com is one of the most effective online marriage services globally, founded in 1997 by Anupam Mittal. The real name of this website was Sagaai.com in the year 1997, but due to some marketing reasons, it is the founder of Anupam Mittal. In the year 1999, it was renamed Shaadi.com.
Shaadi.com mainly relies on India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, which are primarily Asia-specific. This makes it a major matrimonial website for Asians. In those early days, it was popular among NRIs or NRIs as the Internet was not adopted worldwide.
Despite all kinds of initial problems, it managed to grow as the Internet became more and more popular across the country. By 2011, the matrimonial site has crossed 20 million users, and now in 2020, the number has grown to over 35 million which is 35 million users worldwide. One of the most trusted matrimonial websites on the Internet.
How To Delete Shaadi.com Account?
The following steps will guide you to delete the Shaadi.com account permanently.
1. Firstly Go to https://shaadi.com, then log in to your account.
2. Tap the home button in the Menu bar.
3. Tap the drop-down menu and tap on ‘My Profile’.
4. Scroll down and choose ‘Hide/ Delete Profile’ in the menu on the left.
5. Tap a blue color Delete link.
6. A confirmation page will be shown right after clicking a link. It will ask you for your reason to delete the Shaadi.com account.
7. Enter your reason to delete your Shaadi account.
8. Confirm only if you are sure about it.
9. Your Shaadi account is now deleted successfully.
10. You will be logged out automatically. Immediately a message will seem. Your Shaadi.com account has been closed permanently.
Why Delete Shaadi Account?
Maybe below are one of the reasons for deleting the Shaadi.com account.
- Not Trusted on online data
- No interest in Matrimonial Site
- We already found someone