How To Delete Textnow Account? – With the free text messaging programme TextNow, you can make calls, send and receive messages, and even browse the internet. It’s a phone service concealed inside an application. You receive a free phone number that makes it simple to stay in touch with friends and family.
To receive a free phone number and make free calls and texts to any location in North America, use TextNow on any device. With TextNow, you can text and call over Wi-Fi while lowering your phone expense.
It also offers services like conference calling, group texting, and voicemail. Both iOS and Android smartphones can download TextNow apps.
On your preferred device, you may download it from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Additionally, you may subscribe to a premium plan that offers you more features and an ad-free experience.
How To Delete Textnow Account?
1. First, totally log out of your account.
2. When prompted, enter your password after clicking the “Sign Out” link on the home page.
3. Even if you attempt to log in after signing out, your account won’t be accessible any longer.
4. By erasing your user data, you can permanently erase your account.
5. When you first connect to your account after logging out, this option becomes accessible.
6. Select “Permanently Delete My Account Data” from the drop-down menu after clicking the “Data Clearing” link in the bottom right corner of the home page to delete all of your user data.
7. Your account will be permanently terminated after you confirm that you want to erase all of your data.
Why should you delete your TextNow account?
TextNow has a lot of users, but it also has a lot of problems that you shouldn’t ignore. Let’s examine a few of these problems that could prompt you to deactivate your account.
Here are some reasons you should think about leaving the messaging platform if you want to delete the programme from your device or simply no longer like using it.
- Because of its subpar customer support and absence of privacy choices, TextNow has drawn criticism from many consumers.
- Users had also complained that when they experienced problems with the service, they didn’t get the proper assistance. Paid users who chose TextNow over a traditional phone service feel they made a terrible decision because of the lack of support.
- Additionally, even though the programme is free to use, it has a lot of advertising. You must pay a premium subscription to access superior features and enjoy an experience free of advertisements.
- Another thing users have complained about is that their number gets terminated if they don’t use it regularly. After being dormant for around two weeks, some customers allege that their account’s phone number was deleted. Your current number will expire if you do not regularly use the service due to inactivity.
- Additionally, several customers have voiced their displeasure with the unpredictable service quality. Users have also criticised the software for being clunky and buggy. You shouldn’t be shocked if you don’t always receive high-quality service on a free plan since this is the situation with many other free services.
- However, TextNow is not entirely free, which can make you want to stop using it.
- If you have a functioning internet connection, you can typically call TextNow subscribers for free; however, to call any local numbers outside of the United States or Canada, you must purchase International Long-Distance Credits.
- To lock your phone number and upgrade your free membership to an ad-free one, you must sign up for a paid plan and pay the price.
Also, read – How To Delete Game Pigeon?