How To Delete Byju’s Account? – Hi everyone, if you are searching How To Delete Byju’s Account, then this article will finish your searches. Here we mention the simple steps for deleting your Byju’s account.
However, if the reason for deleting this Byju’s Account is spam, you don’t have to worry. We recommend that you should mark the email as spam when you see it.
On the other hand, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from your newsletters, just tap the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email you received.
However, if the reason for deleting your Byju’s account is different, here is a step-by-step method on how to close your Byju’s account from the website.
How To Delete Byju’s Account 2023?
1. Sign in to your Byju’s Account.
2. Go to your Account Settings.
3. Tap the Delete Account link at the bottom of the Account Page.
4. Select a reason why you want to delete your Byju’s account.
5. Tap the orange Delete My Account button to permanently delete your Byju Account.
Delete Your Byju’s Account Through Email
Note, you can also delete your Byju’s account by mailing an email to the Byju’scompany, requesting them to delete your Byju’s account from their database.
Therefore, follow these simple steps below:
1. Open your email account that is linked with Byju’s Account.
2. Now write an email and enter the email address [email protected]
3. In the Subject section, write “Request To Delete My Byju’s Account”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your Byju’s account from their database, and to clear all your data with them.
Here is an example of how to write an email.
Subject: Request To Delete My Byju’s Account
Dear Byju’s Team,
I have a Byju’s account in your database with the name of …………. and my email ID is…………. I am not able to use this Byju’s account anymore. So I am requesting you to kindly delete my Byju’s account from your database and also a notification if any.
Name: (your name)
Phone: (your phone number)
Email: (your email ID)
Delete Your Byju’s Account Through Customer Care
1. Open your phone.
2. Discover any browser on your phone
3. After launching the browser app, click the “search bar” button.
4. In the search bar,’ enter Byju’s Customer Care Number.
5. You will find customer service there [Byju’s Customer Service Number: 092413 33666].
6. You must now contact customer service.
7. Request to Delete Byju’s Account, and your account will be terminated within 4-5 business days.
Why Delete Byju’s Account?
Costs too much
Whether you know this or not, it’s very important for you to know that when Byju’s first started, this platform was used to teach only students in the 4th through 12th grades. But now that India’s market for competitive exams is growing quickly, Byju’s has moved into this market and started delivering its content for exams like UPSC and SSC.
Can’t use the tablet for anything else.
As we’ve already said, Byju’s online learning platform charges a big fee for each course and gives you a tablet and study materials in exchange.
The only thing that makes this tablet special is that it can only be used for studying and nothing else. If this goal is seen, it is good for a small child, but if you are studying for a competitive exam, you will need to look into other topics and will probably need a different tool.
More on lectures that have already been recorded.
Today’s most popular online learning platforms, like Unacademy and Vedantu, focus on giving their students more and more live lectures, but Byju’s stays true to its traditional beliefs. It has kept giving its students old lectures that had already been recorded.
Also, Read – How To Delete 5paisa Account?