How To Delete Just Dial Account? Just Dial provides Indians with local search through telephone, website, and mobile apps for different services. While Justdial’s search feature bridges the gap between businesses and their customers by helping users find relevant providers of products and services, we have noticed that many of these app users are finding it difficult to delete or deactivate their Just Dial accounts.
You can learn how to deactivate or delete your Just Dial account using the instructions provided in the following article.
How To Delete Just Dial Account?
We will guide you on how to delete your Just Dial App account by email in the following steps.
1 . You will need to sign in with your e-mail address to access the Just Dial App.
2. You will require composing an email and making it out to [email protected]
3. Put “REQUEST FOR JUST DIAL APP ACCOUNT DELETION.” in the Subject line.
4. Let us know in the body of the email why you wish to remove your Just Dial App account.
This is an example of how to write such an email
SUBJECT: Request To Delete My Just Dial Account From Your Database
Dear Just Dial Team,
I have a Just Dial account in your database with the name ……………., and the email address connected to the Just Dial account is ………………..
Meanwhile, I have decided not to use the Just Dial account again for any reason. Please delete my Just Dial account from your database and clear my email notifications.
Note – Wait for a response from them within the next 30 days
How To Delete JustDial Account For Business Owners?
1. Go to Just Dial and sign in
2. Click on the Edit section of your listing
3. Choose the option- This business has closed
4. Send an email mentioning the same and providing all your account and business information needed
Note – Within 72 hours, Just Dial will contact you to confirm the information provided by you and remove your listing from their portal.
Also, Read – How To Delete Grammarly Account?
Also, Read – How To Logout From Telegram?