How To Delete Pizza Hut Account? Cancelling or deactivating your Pizza Hut account might be your best option if you’re tired of using the account? If that is the case, then you’ve come to the right place because here you can find out how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
In addition to email spamming by Pizza Hut, there are several other reasons to consider deleting your account. Founded in 1958 in Wichita, Kansas by Dan and Frank Carney, Pizza Hut is an American restaurant chain and international brand.
Known for its Italian American cuisine, including pizza, pasta, side dishes, and desserts, the restaurant offers a wide variety of options.
How To Delete Pizza Hut Account ( On Website )
In order to do this, you should log in to your Pizza Hut account using a web browser either on a desktop or a mobile device. Once you’re logged in, all the options will appear.
1: Go to Pizza Hut’s official website.
2: The login form requires a username and password.
3: Choose Settings from page.
4: After that, click Account
5: Choose Delete Account.
6: Re-enter your username and password
7: Tap on Continue.
Your account with Pizza Hut will be deactivated once you’ve done this. You won’t be able to delete your Pizza Hut account right away after completing these steps. It will be deactivated for a few days, during which time you will have the option to reactivate your account before it is permanently deleted. You’ll also receive an email confirming the deactivation to your contact address.
Android phone : How to Delete Pizza Hut
Follow these steps to remove Pizza Hut – Food Delivery & Takeout from your Android device:
1. Go to Google Play
2. Navigate to “My Apps & Games” using the hamburger menu icon.
3. Choose Pizza Hut – Food Delivery & Takeout from the available apps on your device.
4. Click “Uninstall” next.
iPhone: How to Delete Pizza Hut app
1. Click “General” in the settings of your iPhone.
2. You will now be able to see all of the apps you have installed on your phone by clicking the “iPhone Storage” link.
3. Delete Pizza Hut – Food Delivery & Takeout.
4. click “Delete Pizza Hut – Food Delivery & Takeout”.
How To Delete Pizza Hut Account? (E-Mail)
We will guide you on how to delete your Pizza Hut App account by email in the following steps.
1 . You will need to sign in with your e-mail address to access the Pizza Hut App.
2. You will require composing an email and making it out to [email protected].
3. Put “REQUEST FOR PIZZA HUT APP ACCOUNT DELETION.” in the Subject line.
4. Let us know in the body of the email why you wish to remove your Pizza Hut App account.
Example of how to write such an email
SUBJECT: Request To Delete My Pizza Hut Account From Your Database
Dear Pizza Hut Team,
I have a Pizza Hut account in your database with the name ……………., and the email address connected to the Pizza Hut account is ………………..
Meanwhile, I have decided not to use the Pizza Hut account again for any reason. Please delete my Pizza Hut account from your database and clear my email notifications.
Also, Read – How To Delete Just Dial Account?
Also, Read – How To Delete TenderMeets Account?
2 thoughts on “How To Delete Pizza Hut Account?”