How To Delete Lending Tree Account? – Cancelling (closing) or even deactivating your Lending Tree account because you’ve become tired of using it is something you may want to consider.
Don’t worry if you answered yes to any of the questions above because you have arrived at the correct location where you can discover how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account. There are a variety of reasons why you would want to remove your Lending Tree account, and one of the most common is that the organization is sending you spam e-mails.
On the other hand, Lending Tree is an online lending platform through which numerous traders, banking institutions, and credit partners collaborate to provide loans to visitors to the website. Users can create and edit their accounts on the website, submit images, and browse through a list of online lending categories, among other features.
How To Delete Lending Tree Account
1. You can Delete Your Lending Tree Account Through the Website
2. You can Delete Your Lending Tree account by e-mail
How To Delete Lending Tree Account?
To delete your account, follow these steps.
You can delete your account on the site.
1. There is a link at https://www.lendingtree.com/about/contact-us that you should go to.
2. When you get to the Contact Us page, you’ll have to fill out some information, like your first and last names. You’ll also have to give us your e-mail address.
3. This is step three. In the Subject field, choose “TECHNICAL QUESTION.”
4. In the Comments or Question box, write that you want to delete your account and why you did it.
5. On the fifth step, click on “Submit.”
6. You will get an e-mail from your account in the next 72 hours telling you that your account has been deleted.
How To Delete Lending Tree Account? (E-Mail)
Note, you can delete your Lending Tree account by conveying an e-mail to the company requesting them to delete your Lending Tree account from their database.
Therefore, below are the steps:
Step 1. Open your e-mail account, which is registered with the Lending Tree Account.
Step 2. Now write an e-mail and enter the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3. Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY LENDING TREE APP ACCOUNT” in the subject part.
Step 4. Now write an e-mail requesting them to delete any information from the Lending Tree account from their database and remove all your details.
Here is an example of how to write such an e-mail.
SUBJECT: Request To Delete My Lending Tree Account From Your Database
Dear Lending Tree Team,
I have a Lending Tree account in your database with the name ……………., and the e-mail address connected to the Lending Tree account is ………………..
Meanwhile, I have decided not to use the Lending Tree account again for any reason. Therefore, I request that you kindly delete my Lending Tree account from your database and clear all notifications.
Why Delete Lending Tree Account?
- Doesn’t offer access to all lenders or loan options.
- This can result in numerous credit report inquiries.
- This can result in lots of calls, e-mails, and marketing outreach.
- Loan offers can be challenging to compare.
Also, Read – How To Delete Pizza Hut Account?
Also, Read – How To Delete Favor Account?