How To Delete Flipkart Account – If you are a customer of Flipkart and want to delete Flipkart’s account permanently.
So you are in the right place, in this article we will tell you How To Delete Flipkart Account. We will explain the whole process for closing your account, Flipkart account delete is a straightforward method.
By the way, Flipkart is the entirety of the fastest-growing shopping site in India. It is continuously developing day by day. But if you aspire to delete your Flipkart account for any reason, read the full post.
How To Delete Flipkart Account?
1. Firstly, Open your Flipkart application on your mobile phone.
2. Then, log in to your account by email id and password
3. Tap the three-line icon in the sidebar
4. After Clicking, you can view my account setting option
5. Tap my account option
6. Tap the pencil icon in the sidebar
7. You can see deactivate account option
8. Then tap deactivate your account option
9. Enter your password
10. And then click confirm deactivation
11. Again click the “okay” button
After clicking the deactivation button, your Flipkart account successfully deletes permanently.
When do you delete your Flipkart account?
- You are log out of your Flipkart Account
- A public profile on Flipkart is no lasting visible
- Your reviews/ratings are still visible, while your profile details are shown as ‘unavailable’ as a result of deactivation.
- Wishlist items are no longer available through the associated public hyperlink. Wishlist is given as ‘unavailable’ as a result of deactivation
- You will be unsubscribed from receiving promotional emails from Flipkart
- Your account data is retained and is restored in case you choose to reactivate your account
Disadvantages of Flipkart
Flipkart has some of the disadvantages that other customers do not know, they have blindly trusted the site and they don’t change their choices about Flipkart. The disadvantages are given below.
- Lack of availability in towns & cities,
- High cost of shipping charges,
- High product value,
- Fake images are shown,
- Low product quality
- Late delivery.
Also, Read – How to Delete Shaadi.com Account?
Also Read: How to Delete Myntra Account?
3 thoughts on “How To Delete Flipkart Account?”