How To Delete MPL Account – Mobile Premier League (MPL) is India’s biggest e-sports platform. But if you’re not using it anymore, you might be considering closing your MPL account.
Now if you want to delete or deactivate the MPL account. In this case: do not look further, as I am going to tell you about how to delete your MPL account permanently.
How To Delete MPL Account?
1. Firstly Open the App.
2. Tap on the ‘WALLET‘.
3. Scroll down you will find ‘HELP‘.
4. Then click on ‘MPL HELPDESK‘.
5. On the next page scroll down, and click on ‘OTHER‘.
6. Then proceed to ‘DELETE MPL ACCOUNT‘.
7. Proceed to chat, they will ask you why you deleting the MPL Account.
8. Just give one reason, then they will send you an email ID to mail about deleting the account.
9. Write an email. For e.g.
Subject: Request To Delete My Account
Dear MPL Team,
I have an account in your database with the name of …………. and my email ID is…………. I am not able to use this account anymore. So I am requesting you to kindly delete my account from your database and also a notification if any.
Name: (your name)
Phone: (your phone number)
Email: (your email ID)
10. They will remove your account in 24 hours to 48 hours.
Thank You for reading this article. If this article is helpful, then don’t forget to comment. And if you want to know more delete any social, gaming, shopping, etc. accounts, you can comment and I will make a post very soon.