How To Delete Uber Eats Account – Uber Eats is great for getting food from many restaurants to your location, but there are plenty of reasons to cut ties with service, the main reason being that you are spending too much money.
The tricky thing about deleting your Uber Eats account is that you have to delete your main Uber account as well. You can restore the Uber Eats Account within 30 days and not lose your previous credit and ride history, but after this 30-day inactivity period, the Uber Eats Account will be deleted permanently.
How To Delete Uber Eats Account?
1. Open your favored web browser on your smartphone, computer, or tablet and go to the official main Uber Eats website.
2. Proceed Sign In.
3. Enter the email address or mobile number linked with your Uber Eats account and select Next.
4. Type your password and choose Next again.
5. If you have 2FA allowed on your account, you will be sent a four-digit code to your mobile phone via a text message within a minute or so. Once you get this code, enter it into the field on the website and choose Verify. You should now be logged into your Uber Eats account on a website.
6. Choose your account name in the top-right corner.
7. Choose Help.
8. Select the heading Account and Payment Options.
9. Tap on Delete my Uber Eats account.
10. A new browser tab will open and you’ll be questioned to enter your password again. Type it into the field and choose Next.
11. You will be shown all of your joined Uber services that are linked to your account. When you’re ready, tap Continue.
What Happens When You Delete Your Uber Eats Account?
Once you submit a request to delete your Uber Eats account, your account will be deactivated and logged out. However, your data will be deleted for another 30 days, and if you change your mind at this time you can reactivate your account.
While most of your account data will be deleted from Uber’s servers after the 30-day period expires, the company will retain some unspecified information on your account usage.
Why should delete your Uber Eats Account?
The selection of restaurants is limited.
When searching for restaurants that satisfied my Pad Sa Ew craving using UberEATS ‘search bar, only 2 restaurants were provided. The same 2 restaurants appeared when I hunted for Thai options at home as well (outside the city).
There is a heap of Thai restaurants near you, you remember. So, it is a disappointing thing that a wide variety of restaurant options are limited. This actually came true when the restaurant got my order wrong. Touch on it in something.
Long delivery wait time.
Obviously, the drivers have to face traffic. Especially in DC but like the Uber app, the UberEats app allows you to see where your driver is, what route they are going on and how far they are from you.
When you choose your restaurant, you are given an approximate amount of time it will take for the meal to reach your door.
But this does not include traffic. Nor does it include the time between the restaurant you place and accept your order. Therefore, when you order your food at 2 pm, do not expect it to arrive at 2:30 pm. As the map can show.
For me, it took 45 minutes for my meal to arrive. And it doesn’t help that my delivery person didn’t know how to read his GPS and somehow ended up in the opposite direction of the city (the second time I ordered). Sigh
I wonder how long it would take for my meal to arrive if I ordered from a restaurant that was 40–51 minutes away. Maybe an hour and a half or more. Oh, is that so!
You are stuck with it.
As I have mentioned before, the second time I ordered, they thought it wrong. I ordered mild chicken pasta. They somehow managed to give me a dry noodle, with spices of spices all around it. Being hungry, I was suffering. Even more, because I cannot handle spicy food.
Yes, I got my money back. But, at the end of the day, I was still hungry … and now disappointed. My two choices are now limited to one due to Bua Thai’s mistake, and the other option is an hour away, I don’t think I’ll be able to order Thai food from UberEATS again.
Bad coupon option.
No wonder here. Using coupons through the UberEATS app is as difficult as using coupons through regular Uber. In short, if you are not using the app for the first time, then you are using S.O.L.
The first time I ordered from the app, I was so hungry that I forgot that I could get a discount the first time I happened!
When I ordered for the second time, I did not receive a single coupon (many are) “applied”. I could eat $ 13 for just $ 3. I missed it But, you don’t have to! Use my discount code below for a $ 20 discount!